Need some guidance, MAK selection.

Chili Head

Well dang..I was decided on the 2 star then changed my mind lastnight and figured a 1 star with the remote boss and a full size second rack was almost the same coin as the 2 star. I even have it in my cart and was ready to purchase then at the last second I second guessed my self and now I'm back to thinking 2 star and getting the extras later. Heavy sigh...

Big Poppa

Administrator
Chili I like how you think. Flip a coin. One stars are about ten days backordered and two stars are immediate delivery

drake

Chili, I was in the same boat as you earlier this year. Back and forth, back and forth. I ordered a 1 star, while waiting I was like damn I shoulda bit the bullet and went all out and got the 2 star. By heavenly intervention the 1 star arrived damaged, BP and staff(thanks Jessie and Jeff) gave me the chance to get the 2 star and boy am I glad ups screwed up. I liked the 1 star, but I love the 2 star, highlight of every weekend is cranking #339 up. So I guess what I'm getting at is, if you're on the fence now(and it sounds like your as bad as I was), you need to get the 2 star, you'll regret it if you don't.

TTNuge

Get the 2 Star and add on later. It's easy to self-justify those extras at a later date once the big expense is out of the way. You won't regret it.

Chili Head

Thanks guys for the insight! I'm going the 2 star route!
Squirt thanks a ton bud for offering to let me come look at your MAK! I really appreciate the offer.
I'm just going to order one Monday when big poppa is in the office! Hmm I wonder what ### I'm going to receive? Hehehe

nepas

Like the others have said. MAK 2 star so you can make full use of the awesome cold smoke side box.
I love mine.

Top Bottom