New add on

rsp076

My new comp cart was delivered today. Now it is time to get smokin..

SmokerPics008.jpg

SmokerPics007.jpg

Last edited:

TTNuge

The Yoder does sound like a great cooker. Not sure I could afford the pellets though, heard it's a real hog. Small price to pay in some instances, larger price in other situations.

rsp076

I have not had that experience Nuge. I usually run it between 150 and 240 and it does not use any more pellets than my traeger did. I get my pellets for cheap so if it did use alot I would not really care in the long run. Where in MN are you?

TTNuge

I live out in Waconia. I would love to take a look at your Yoder sometime. I thought I had read in places that they were burning 2 or more pounds of pellets an hour but I could be wrong. Are you competing with your Yoder? Minnesota in May is my first comp ever.

Tatonka3A2

We have had a couple people ask us how many lbs of pellets our Yoder burns through on a cook and never noticed it to be out of line so I have never taken notes. I think the next cook I will have to document times/temps/pellet amount used.

HogSmoker

The Yoder does sound like a great cooker. Not sure I could afford the pellets though, heard it's a real hog. Small price to pay in some instances, larger price in other situations.

I have a friend who smoked last week for 14 hrs at 250* and used 40lbs of pellets, He called and asked me if this was normal. I said not on a MAK it isn't . Says after trying to get help from seller he is sending it back. Maybe now he will listen to me and buy a MAK :)

rsp076

I have a friend who smoked last week for 14 hrs at 250* and used 40lbs of pellets, He called and asked me if this was normal. I said not on a MAK it isn't . Says after trying to get help from seller he is sending it back. Maybe now he will listen to me and buy a MAK :)

What brand does he cook with now?

Thank You Smokinsteiny...That you for your great service to our country..You are a true Hero my man

Top Bottom