Purchasing Question

B-Dawg

Hello, First of all I have enjoyed reading all of the informative posts on the forum. It has really been helpful in my research!

I have been researching a ton about pellet grills/smokers and I am leaning towards purchasing a MAK 2 Star General however I see there is no dealer around me (live in TX). So I guess I will need to order online and have it shipped to me.

My question is what all comes standard on the grill?

I have seen so many videos and read so much about different things I can do with it (additional racks, removable covers for grilling/smoking, searing grate, etc.) I just wanted ensure I ordered the appropriate accessories I would want as well.

Also, are there differences between the 2013 and 2014 models? If so, How do I ensure I am getting the latest model? If not ordering directly from MAK?

Any feedback/assistance would be greatly appreciated.

MattBPS

B, give me a call today and I can help you out with all those questions and have that new MAK on your back porch in no time!

Big Poppa Smokers
877-828-0727

-Matt

TentHunter

Do not let ordering the MAK online bother you one little bit. There's is no better dealer than Big Poppa Smokers. And they're as close as your nearest phone.

I can tell you from experience they and MAK will both take great care of you!

Salmonsmoker

Welcome to this forum B-Dawg. I did my research a couple of years ago and Mak come out on top. If my sector of the economy ever straightens out...............BP's gonna get a call. Meanwhile, I live vicariously through this forum.

jimsbarbecue

As others have mentioned Big Poppa Smokers is the #1 MAK dealer. When you purchase from him you will get the latest MAK grill. BP is also a good guy that works hard for your business.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Yeah it also pays for this place Its funny how many people dont connect the two....we are here for you anytime you are ready! thanks!

hank858SD

For extras my suggestions would be. (2) upper half racks, GrillGrates, good instant read thermometer, wireless thermometer similar to maverick 732, Frogmats, and a cover.

scooter

BPS is the best! They'll take wonderful care of you. Agree with Hank, get 2 upper half racks so you can either go full upper or half upper rack. So many MAK accessories to choose from, really depends on your cooking style. I suggest a cover. The MAK cover is the prettiest one out there and sturdy too.

B-Dawg

Perfect ... Exactly tips looking for, thanks all!

Matt, will be giving you a call soon.

In meantime, any other tips or suggestions from personal experience appreciated.

B-Dawg

Matt, thanks for the help on the phone. Just placed the order for the Mak 2 star on the website! Looking forward to its arrival!

Top Bottom