Reverse Seared Ribeyes on the Hasty Bake

sparky

Kids, I haven't been a kid for a long time. That's mr sparky. Since everyone now knows I am cute. Jeanie said so. Lol lol.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Sparky that is because Jeanie thinks you are Bob Marleys twin brother... I can promise you that Meat Maven will never call you cute.

ITFD#15

cowgirl, one again incredible and the Morels and wild grape. I have been drove past one of my Morel spots today( covered in snow ) cant wait.
Good show once again

cowgirl

congrats on the new grill jeanie. it looks nice. food is always outstanding. how did you like being able to raise and lower the coals? i think that would be great. :)
Thanks Sparky! I like the adjustable rack..... it reminds me of a Santa Maria grill but with the hood as an added bonus!

Meat Mavin, congratulations on your new Hasty Bake too!! Welcome to the forum, glad to have you aboard!

BP, you mean Sparky doesn't look like Bob Marley? I'm crushed... lol

cowgirl, one again incredible and the Morels and wild grape. I have been drove past one of my Morel spots today( covered in snow ) cant wait.
Good show once again
Thank you Doug! Aren't fresh morels the best? I can't wait too!! :)

I'm very charming, she would love me.

Sparky, you have me convinced. You're both cute and charming, even though you're not Bob Marley's twin. lol ...and you have a great sense of humor. :)

Top Bottom