Rib Night

sparky

welp, time for some ribs just for me. got some new suprises in the mail and want to try out the goods. spares and stuff and away we go.

balsamic glaze and mystery rub / chili oil & soileau's (thanks for the idea chili, rip).

mysterybutt024.jpg

not to thick this time.

mysterybutt027.jpg

onto #336 for 1 hour of smoke then bumped up to 275° for the ride.

mysterybutt033.jpg

time for some FL. getting some good color going on here.

lastweeknd009.jpg

oh, this ones pretty.

lastweeknd003.jpg

time for the killer to come out. its voodoo schmear time. this time i made it perfect. it tasted so good. i did add 1/2 teaspoon of something but it still tasted good. got to make it my own.

lastweeknd016.jpg

is that not a thing of beauty.

lastweeknd012.jpg

way yes it is. simply marvelous darling.

look at the color coming out of FL. damn, i'm good.

lastweeknd023.jpg

layered w/ some mak goodness here.

lastweeknd030.jpg

all done. i did like both of them alot. a good cook for me. i am happy.

lastweeknd038.jpg

time for some breakfast. now i'm hungry again.

ACW3

Sparky,
You must make these ribs at SEGASO. They look really good. They are starting to look closer to the "comp ribs".

Art

Tatonka3A2

Dam fine looking ribs!!! The voodoo schmear must be the ticket!! I can't believe after seeing all these rib post Marty hasn't had me dig out a package in the freezer! I can't wait till spring when we can be out grilling without a parka on! :D

sparky

What is this Vodoo Shmear?? Please enlighten me...

voodoo schmear is something new i have been using in my ribs cooks. one of the competition cooks here on the forum turned me on to it. he asked me not to post the ingredients because its his edge in comps when he cooks ribs. he is making money w/ it and i can't take money out of someones pocket. sorry.

Scallywag

voodoo schmear is something new i have been using in my ribs cooks. one of the competition cooks here on the forum turned me on to it. he asked me not to post the ingredients because its his edge in comps when he cooks ribs. he is making money w/ it and i can't take money out of someones pocket. sorry.
Totally understand...

Top Bottom