Sausage making tomorrow

Deb

Chicken Basil Tomato Sausage all mixed before grind

43bd8c41-1530-e1ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cowgirl

They all sound so tasty! I've got a bit of sausage blooming in my fridge right now. Hope to smoke it in a day or two. :)

Deb

I was going to smoke some of this but had some technical difficulties - the traeger is very unhappy this weekend.....

turkey maple breakfast sausage

c0b2ef6d.jpg

bagged up (it doesn't' look like much:( )

fbf3e1fd.jpg

more details later

KyNola

What a load of sausage. Great looking Deb. Hope you have a happy Traeger again soon. I think STC's Traeger got unhappy with him last week too. It's all better now.

squirtthecat

Hope you have a happy Traeger again soon. I think STC's Traeger got unhappy with him last week too. It's all better now.

Yes, the 'condition' they had apparently was contagious. I gave her some tips offline on how to do the repair by herself w/ the limited amount of cuts/scraps/bruises/blue language......... ;)

FLBentRider

Yes, the 'condition' they had apparently was contagious. I gave her some tips offline on how to do the repair by herself w/ the limited amount of cuts/scraps/bruises/blue language......... ;)

Question is, did you order TWO of the affected part in order to have a spare, that will, according to murphys law, get lost in the garage by the time you need it?

Deb - that sausage looks great.

squirtthecat

Question is, did you order TWO of the affected part in order to have a spare, that will, according to murphys law, get lost in the garage by the time you need it?

No, but I'm going to! (they were backordered, so I ran out to our local dealer an picked one up)

Deb

little more to be continued......

can't do this in the Traeger (I need a MAK....... someday)

summer sausage

3951061f.jpg

Top Bottom