Securing your grill

yzerstone

Short and sweet post here (typing on an iPad) but really appreciate feedback. I am going to be moving into a duplex where I will finally have the opportunity to get a pellet grille. The problem is that the yard is not fenced and is readily acccessible to others. I will have a garage to secure the grill when not in use but should I be concerned with theft during a long smoke? Do I try to secure the grille in some fashion? I just wonder if I am overly concerned or would the average individual just think a pellet grille is nothing special. Look forward to your thoughts.

yzerstone

Sometimes I overlook the obvious. Would be difficult to move something that has heat in its favor. Oh and btw Big Poppa, I grew up in La Quinta. Lived on Avenida Herrera back in the late 70's/early 80's.

yzerstone

Not sure which is worse. Winter in Buffalo or Summer in Atlanta. But if your bbq'ing I guess it doesn't really matter!

yzerstone

I am living in Williamsville. Been here for a year and a half. It is a different world from out West, that's for sure. More fast paced.

Top Bottom