setpoint alarm?

Mr Hickory

Thanks to the excellent control of the Pelletboss, I have found that I often turn on the MAK and walk away to do something else. Honestly I completely forget about it, then remember to check to "see if it's ready" only to find it sitting there happily chugging along at the desired setpoint.

Just curious if anybody else could see the use in a setpoint alarm from the Pelletboss, just as a "hey I'm ready" reminder, or even one that would just give a casual beep beep if running a user program to tell you that something changed?

Maybe MAKDADDY can even say if it's possible in the programming.

Last edited by a moderator:

TentHunter

Depending on what I'm doing, sometimes I don't even wait to put the food on. I'll put the food on then flip the switch and take advantage of the extra smoke it produces during the the "igniting" & warm-up period.

jimsbarbecue

If I am doing other things while cooking on the MAK. I set the temp for 200. This way if I get side tracked the smoke and smell of the smoke reminds me (and the neighbors ) I am cooking. Just like tent hunter sometimes I put the food on then adjust the temp

MAK DADDY

Thanks to the excellent control of the Pelletboss, I have found that I often turn on the MAK and walk away to do something else. Honestly I completely forget about it, then remember to check to "see if it's ready" only to find it sitting there happily chugging along at the desired setpoint.

Just curious if anybody else could see the use in a setpoint alarm from the Pelletboss, just as a "hey I'm ready" reminder, or even one that would just give a casual beep beep if running a user program to tell you that something changed?

Maybe MAKDADDY can even say if it's possible in the programming.

OK, mr hickory time to test out your set point alarm :)
send me an email [email protected]

Top Bottom