Short Rib Smash Burgers!

bflodan

Been away in Palm Springs all weekend and was missing my MAK.. Havent had a chance to hit the butcher, I had some boneless short ribs in the fridge and some turkey for the wife, so I thought id make some burgers..

I ground the Short Ribs myself and added some Little Louies and some fresh ground Salt and Pepper..
002-1.jpg

003-4.jpg

Sliced a piece of Onion nice and thick and got my MAK Griddle nice and hot and threw some bacon on the grates.. Sauteed the onion for a couple of minutes in some EVOO
004-4.jpg

005-5.jpg

Had a little over 1/2lb of the ground Short Rib in a ball.. Dropped it on the Onion and Smashed it down with a Spatula... Did the same with turkey, minus the onions.. Seasond with some more Little Louies! Flipped maybe after about 4min or so..
006-6.jpg

007-3.jpg

Cooked about another 4 min on the other sided then topped with some Jack Cheese, Bacon, Lettuce and gotta have Avacodo!!
008-5.jpg

009-4.jpg

For as quick and easy as that was it was one of the best Burgers Ive had in awhile!!

ACW3

Now you did it! I haven't had breakfast yet and I am already starting to think about lunch and dinner on the MAK.

Art

Top Bottom