So this Meadow Creek PR36....

Big Poppa

Administrator
yeah Im sorry but dont hold your breath Jessie will get you the exact date.... Thanks for the order...patience though!

firehouse_bbq

I have the PR60 and LOVE IT! I bought the second shelf and the pull-out charcoal tray. I have never cooked a whole hog, but have cooked 40+ butts and 6 pans of beans. It takes a little more tending than a pellet pit, but once you get the hang of it, it rocks. I would definately recommend the pull-out charcoal tray.

I bought my PR 60 from BP, never even seen one until I got mine, but BP recommended it and he was right. Did I mention I LOVE IT.

Now, I am just kicking myself for not getting the CD108!

If you go 60 you need to think in terms of the caterers delight trailers...trying to move the 60 by itself is a pain and the chicken cookers are stupid good....cd 108 is a good one......Petes firehouse bought a pr60 and I think that he loves it Nepas has the pr 36 pm those guys for their opinion.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Pete I have a trailer for you...it has a pr 72 and a bbq 42 chicken cooker...make you a swingin deal...i already quoted you on this Its not really for sale but for a friend...hahaha

Top Bottom