Ready to ccok

IMG_3310_zps398d1ec7.jpg

All done

IMG_3312_zpsde52ddf2.jpg

Let's eat!

IMG_3315_zps455dde62.jpg

Enjoy!

flypig

Ok, I get that you're on a tot quest, but I have just one question...

Why aren't you making your own tots? (ducking and running) :p

You always do such excellent stuff, to pollute that with frozen tots is almost unholy. I'll make some homemade tots this weekend and post up some pics and a recipe on this thread.

Caveat: I wouldn't have thought of half the uses you have for tots, great job as always! Please see this as admiration and to gently push you. You are one of the most creative fellas on this forum.

Oh, and this post helped me with my bacon wrap issues, need to leave tails to tuck in. Thanks for that!

RickB

Ok, I get that you're on a tot quest, but I have just one question...

Why aren't you making your own tots? (ducking and running) :p

You always do such excellent stuff, to pollute that with frozen tots is almost unholy. I'll make some homemade tots this weekend and post up some pics and a recipe on this thread.

Caveat: I wouldn't have thought of half the uses you have for tots, great job as always! Please see this as admiration and to gently push you. You are one of the most creative fellas on this forum.

Oh, and this post helped me with my bacon wrap issues, need to leave tails to tuck in. Thanks for that!

Give me a recipe for homemade tots with the same consistency as store bought and the admiration will be on my end!! Good luck

Top Bottom