Tapatalk test pic

bflodan

Thanks Carter!! Ok so it worked.... How many pics can you download this way?? Any idea?? And will they all come over in one group or can you plug them in like you would out of photobucket??

CarterQ

Haven't uploaded pics with the Tapatalk app, so I don't know how many you can do. They do appear as thumbnails in the forum and you have to click on the pic to see the full size version. There are several folks who upload using it so maybe they will chime in.

Chili Head

Ok yes you can turn off or change the tag line. Go into settings on the main tapatalk screen and you will see a signature slider. If its off slide it to on and a signature box will open where you can delete the current sent from message or change it to what you want.

Sent from my phone.

MossyMO

Ok yes you can turn off or change the tag line. Go into settings on the main tapatalk screen and you will see a signature slider. If its off slide it to on and a signature box will open where you can delete the current sent from message or change it to what you want.

Sent from my phone.

Thanks for the info CH, much appreciated!

Chili Head

Dan you can insert the pictures where you want. The number if pics is only limited by the forum rules. Here it's 10 pictures per post.

bflodan

Dan you can insert the pictures where you want. The number if pics is only limited by the forum rules. Here it's 10 pictures per post.

Thanks for the info Chili!! Will have to play with it a little... Makes it pretty easy not to always have to pull the nice camera and then download to photobucket... Pics wont be as nice but it is easy!!

wneill20

Thanks for the Tapatalk I will stay more connected for sure I spend more time on my phone than anything. FYI for everyone photobucket has a app also that will up load your photos from your phone to your albums.

Top Bottom