Thanks to BPS!

EEman

Through absolutely no fault of BPS the delivery of my MAK grill was not handled with the high quality standards BPS expects. Without going into details lets just say that UPS did not cover themselves in glory. The BPS team took the matter up with UPS right away and the bottom line is I am now happily smoking.

But wait. BPS was not satisfied with holding UPS accountable, they went the extra mile with me. Today I received a note of apology from the BPS team inside a box with some nice extra goodies because of my trouble at this end. It wasn't their fault. They didn't have to send me anything. But BPS is a class act. UPS could learn something about customer relations and I'll bet BPS let them know what is expected.

Anyway, I wanted to thank BP, Kristin and the BPS team publicly for their incredible customer care. We all know they are the best.

Ed Brady
Colorado Springs
MAK 1

TentHunter

My experience was the same when UPS damaged some MAK parts I ordered from BPS. One phone call to Jessie was all it took to get the ball rolling.

You can't beat the customer service from BPS!

sparky

like you don't even know it. the man and his team is 1st rate. the best customer service i have every encountered. ever.

Matt Dalton

Customer service is of the highest level from BPS..example last week when we got back from Havasu I opened our box of sauce(2 gallon bottles)and found them both blown open..hmm that explained the smell of BBQ sauce..anyway a quick call was made and it was quickly taken care of..no questions or bullshit!..no that's service!..and free shipping is so fast it amazes me sometimes..BP your our #1 supplier and Ive told more people than I can count to start ordering from you.

Buffalotom

I could not agree more with you all on BP's customer service. When I placed my first order I received a call because my ship address is two numbers down from my bill address. They wanted to make sure I was shipping to the right place. No one has ever done that before. I am a customer for life.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Thanks guys...Seriously we actually love what we do and want to be great....the whole team cares....they make me proud....sniffle....

KristenBPS

So glad everything arrived and you are smokin' away! I am sure the neighbors are jealous. Thanks for the kind words!!!!

firehouse_bbq

I agree, there service is beyond # 1. Everytime I order something, it is shipped super fast, & packaged well beyond belief! Lots of other companies could learn some things from BP and all the BPS staff! Simply put, thanks!

RickB

Although the Mak service is great I have said they need to drop ups. Sorry they cant live up to fedex standards.

Big Poppa

Administrator
rick we use both and they are equal...we ship thousands of packages a week in my main business....fed ex messes up the same as ups...now the postal system? hahaha that is a beauty

RickB

rick we use both and they are equal...we ship thousands of packages a week in my main business....fed ex messes up the same as ups...now the postal system? hahaha that is a beauty

Yea lets not even talk about usps, a joke, but your right from a shippers standpoint you see different results. I am talking about from someone who is recieving a pkg. the tracking and customer service is much better with fedex than ups. Just my opinion.

Tatonka3A2

So far... knock on wood...we haven't had a problem with FedEx yet. UPS on the other hand I swear they have played kick ball in the parking lot with some of our packages. I can say though that the last 2 years we haven't had any problems with them.

Top Bottom