The making of a MAK Grill, 1 Star Rivet Assembly

Big Poppa

Administrator
Sparky. You should buy from who you like and who has given you service.....also keep in mind that the big poppa store pays for this forum too

sparky

i have ordered spices, sauces and firewires from big poppa store. ordering some grill grates this weekend for my traeger also from bp. not sure what you trying to say.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Spark nothing at all I love ya. Who made you the judge. Your pal bp. I was kiddin you from the other post. When in doubt countmon me being dryly humourous

MAK DADDY

aren't the new mak 2 stars come with two crates on them so you can use the skillet and new grill racks? the one the dealer has only has one grate.

Yes, the 2 Star General ships with split grates now, the dealer probably has one from before we switched over.

MAK Mamma

I will post some videos along the way of manufacturing our grills, thought you guy's would enjoy that :)

The 1 Star has over 40 individual sheet metal components that get assembled as well as all the motors, fans, electronics, fasteners etc. so there is a lot of work to put them together :) Again, these are not disposable appliances, they are built to last!

Big thanks to our employees - Heather, Joel and Paul. Thank you for putting up with Bob & his camera.

Top Bottom