Tom here.....Addicted Florida Pellet Smoker

navretsmoker

Newbie to the site, have a Lil Tex Elite but looking to upgrade to a MK 2 Star real soon, been pellet grilling for about 2 years, had a few blunders and learned from them. Looking forward to reading advice and giving some if I can.

Ozric

Welcome, Tom!

Another flatlander! :D Welcome from 7000 ft here in Flagstaff. Good peeps on this site. Plenty to learn.

I also have a Traeger, an old model 125 Executive. It is now a boat anchor. I may use it for a cold smoker. I have a new Yoder YS640. Love it. You'll love the MAK 2, as well. Sooner, the better, right? :)

Now...go smoke!

dnew

Many of us started on a Traeger and then moved on. I learned a lot on mine but the MAK II is just and enjoyable experience. Have not cooked a bad meal yet and believe me I have tried (not on purpose). Enjoy!

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum Tom. I think if you were to poll the cooks on this site the majority started their pellet experience on a Traeger. Good luck and good smoking.

Harvison

Newbie to the site, have a Lil Tex Elite but looking to upgrade to a MK 2 Star real soon, been pellet grilling for about 2 years, had a few blunders and learned from them. Looking forward to reading advice and giving some if I can.

Welcome.

I have the big Tex and love it. Is there better equipment out there? Of course. It's the end result that matters. As long as you are pleased with your cook and it makes you drool, don't worry!

TentHunter

Welcome to the forum!

We live for food pics around here, so don't be shy. Let's see some pics of your Little Tex in action. :)

Top Bottom