trying to help a family out

sparky

my daughter goes to college (in this city and not a different state, damn) and has this friend of hers. she goes over the girl's house and is shocked on how little food they have in the house. my daughter came home and gives me a kiss and asked if i could help her friend and mom out. i can never say no to my 2 daughters (i hate that, this little girls have me wrapped around their fingers). last weekend i did some cooking for them. away we go.

on the pork butt (you ppl should really try the LL w/P on your pork, its is fantastic stuff)

PC030006.jpg

onto #63. 3 hours of smoke and then to 240º until probe hits 195º. got to love the pellet boss.

PC030009.jpg

i stepped outside the next morning to check on the butt. burrrrr, its very cold out here.

PC040016.jpg

getting close.

PC040033.jpg

time for some ribs. fired up #69 @ 275º

PC040028.jpg

PC040031.jpg

i used the coffee bbq sauce on the java lava ribs and the raspberry bbq sauce on the cherry ribs.

PC040002.jpg

all done and ready to be wrapped up w/ foil. they look pretty good.

PC040009.jpg

butt pulled and ready also.

PB300031.jpg

my daughter was so happy that i could help her friend and mom out. they loved the food. it lasted them over 5 days. i'm glad. its all good. i need as much good karma
has i can get. i wasn't always a upstanding citizen.

ACW3

Sparky,
It looks like you may be able to avoid the coal in your stocking this year. Way to go!

Art

Top Bottom