What is your Favorite BBQ Joint?

ht01us

I love Busters barbecue in Tigard, OR. Texas style BBQ. When I can do brisket like theirs I won't have to go out for barbecue anymore

texasbrew

I kinda liked my visit to the Salt Lick (the one in Round Rock next to the ball park - I didn't make it to the one in Driftwwod which was on Triple D). The brisket and links were very good and so is Lauren's Spicy Recipe Sauce.

FireHouseSmoker

Boy, I wish I could remember the name of the place. Having said that. . . maybe someone can help me with the name. But in 2000 I was on my way to Ardmore, OK. for national field trials for my dual champion wiemaraner. I want to say it was before Oklahoma City, OK.

HogSmoker

I have ate at the Rendezvous in Memphis and Interstate BQ in Memphis. Rendezvous has attracted a long list of high-profile guests including Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush, former Vice President Al Gore, and entertainers such as Bill Cosby, Justin Timberlake and Mick Jagger.
But none compares to Smokin Joes Rib-house in Rogers Arkansas they have the IT factor, also Famous Dave's BQ in Branson Mo. wasn't bad either.

kskomodo04

Best Place for me was called Extra Innings in Lincoln, Ks. Place is no longer operating. The sauce was out of this world. The owner came from Texas and got the recipe from someone there and refused to divulge it.

TAC_260

Cooper's Old Time BBQ in Llano, TX.

In Kansas City, Ks it would have to be the Woodyard BBQ.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Top Bottom