Whats the most people you have cooked for?

sparky

am i hearing party? party, party, party.....food and FT. i'm in. can i bring my tent? the most i have every cooked for was one of our 4th of july parties. 50+ ppl. cooked ribs, corn, hot dogs. all on a weber kettle, and brinkman smoker. the smoked hot dogs are always a favorite. i cooked 150 of them or so. seems margaritas and smoked hot dogs go well together. who figured. fun party though. cops only came once. my wife goes all out. she makes homemade peppermint ice cream on a old hand crank ice cream maker. really good. she only makes it once a year and only 1 gallon. it's fun watching her smash little peppermint candies with a piece of maple i turned for a pastry roller. you have to turn the crank for hours on these old ice cream makers. i don't have to do it. thats what i had kids for and they bring alot of their friends. they have strong arms. :cool:

Last edited:

cowgirl

I've had a few get-togethers with 30 to 50 people but the one I remember the most happened last year.
My best friend planned to come to Okla to spend a week with me. She made the mistake of telling another friend. (who wanted to come too)
Someone posted it on facebook and it snowballed into 17 house guests for 10 days.

I have 2 guest bedrooms so many camped out on the floor.
They brought sleeping bags and some brought tents. I cooked and cooked for days. lol
Breakfasts, lunches, suppers... I was so thankful for all of my smokers and outdoor cooking equipment.
I haven't quite recovered from that party. :p

Top Bottom