1 Star Ready!

ofx

After much research I finally ordered and received my 1 Star #655 today. I assembled it and got the wifi connected (which is very nice). I'm blown away with the quality of the smoker. The fit/finish is beyond what I expected and the packaging / shipping was perfect. Thanks to MAK and Big Poppa Smokers. I can't wait to break it in this weekend!

TentHunter

Congrats! Speaking from experience, I can tell you that you are going to be very happy with your purchase!

Be sure to get some pics of your weekend cook to share with us. And oh yeah...

Welcome to the forum! :)

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the MAK family and this forum. You're in for a lot of fun and some of the best food you've ever cooked. Good luck and good smoking.

Rubbin-N-Grubbin

Congrats on your new 1 star. I recently got a 1 star too and absolutely love it. My wife calls it the "money pit" because I've been buying so many things to use with it. Once this crazy weather gets warmer she will see that it is all worth it :)

Darwin00537

After much research I finally ordered and received my 1 Star #655 today. I assembled it and got the wifi connected (which is very nice). I'm blown away with the quality of the smoker. The fit/finish is beyond what I expected and the packaging / shipping was perfect. Thanks to MAK and Big Poppa Smokers. I can't wait to break it in this weekend!

NICE! Take pics while she's clean then get her dirty;)

Rubbin-N-Grubbin

I love my 1 star...makes me smile every time I look out my window at it on my deck....I have spring fever BAD!!! Bought 5 1/2lbs. of eye of round at Sam's today, gonna try my luck at some jerky this Friday :)

Top Bottom