180 brisket

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey Mayn thanks for posting but you are posting in a thread about me getting a perfect score a 180...this doesnt happen very often can we stay on topic? Its like bowling a 300....

JD McGee

Thanks Matt and I used the One Star!!!! (stole the comp idea from Mat)

scooter I thought it was top 5....I made a few changes and got a tip from Ryan from Big T'z...my burnt ends were off the charts and I only put 6 slices in the box but they were good

Let's see here...Big Matt...Big T'z...MAK...and your mad skills = perfect score! Sounds about right!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Matt Dalton

What really makes this special is that Sterling is now only the 3rd team from Ca to have a 180..us and Brazen BBQ being the other two..think about that for a minute..years and years of competition and thousands of judges tasting BBQ..only 3 have the 180..congrats again BP!..I know it doesn't compare to Rod's but hell who can compare to him.

Matt Dalton

Hey I just got a pm on the brethren..apparently we're not the only ones with 180's in Ca..there are others but KCBS only shows back to 2009 and you know me I'm all about those that came before us..so there are others Bentley and Gene are two and I'm going to find out if there are more..still a very tough feat no matter when it happened.

Top Bottom