1st Mistake = PGO

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodswim

PGO Issues

Bought a Memphis Advantage on 6/15 through PGO. They charged my card the full amount immediately (same day). I was excited because I just knew my grill was on the way. No one charges your card until they can provide you with a tracking # and the unit leaves the door, right? Well, wrong! No tracking #. Finally spoke to Customer Service on 7/19 still no grill and no tracking #. He assured me that it was being shipped from MN and I would get a tracking # in a few days via email. By 7/29 still no tracking # and no grill and no response from PGO. By now they have been leveraging my money for 6 weeks. I surfed the web to find the manufacturer in MN that Brian had mentioned and I found them! I left a message which was promptly returned by the GM of Hearthland Products who supplies the Memphis Grill to dealers across the US including PGO.

Bob Borgerding

General Manager

Hearthland Products, LLC

9111 Grand Ave S

Bloomington, MN 55420

Well, Bob could not have been kinder. He was a breath of fresh air! Bob sent me to work with another one of his dealers called Big Poppa Smokers. They placed my order and shipped out same day. They matched the PGO offer and they were just so kind. I got a complete refund from my credit card and the new grill is on the way.

I learned that the CEO of PGO was arrested for cocaine possession last week. I looked for the report online and found it. It is true. Here is the link:

Richard William Lightowler - Clackamas County Mugshots Mugshots

woodswim

I had a wonderful experience with Jessie at Big Poppa. They placed my order and it shipped right away. Very friendly, competent, and efficient.

Rip

Uh, woodswim, one reply to everybody would be ok....just saying. Welcome to the forum. :)

woodswim

Big Poppa sure made up for the very bad PGO experience. Jessie's job title: Salesperson extraordinaire and therapist!

woodswim

You guys at Big Poppa have been wonderful. I just got a call to schedule a delivery this Friday. This is all happening so fast! It will be time to break out the pellet smoking books and get ready for some really amazing cooking experiences. Thanks again to Jessie; she really made the process of ordering a grill very simple and smooth!

woodswim

FYI: PGO website has been disabled. Don't know if people can still obtain refunds from the credit card companies, but everyone needs to have a head's up. Hope everyone who bought from them is able to get a refund!

woodswim

It was definitely down last night and they managed to get it back up and running. Yes, it is a terrible shame because they obviously have no ability to ship product due to the fact that both Memphis and MAK dropped them.

Radfisher

Man it irks me and hurts me to high hell reading all these posts. I've dealt with Anna Maria and PGO for many years. I bought 3 Traegers from them and after I moved to Alaska I bought my MAK grill from them upon where they shipped it to me with no problems. I was down there in Portland back in May and I stopped in to get some items and some of the employees I had dealt with when I lived there had left and Anna Marie was in Hawaii. I did notice however that they didn't have any MAK grills in stock. The young man there said they were out of stock on them. Anyways, I have nothing against BPS for I've bought items from them before and have had great service from them.
For you guys that got taken from PGO there's no excuse for what you've had to go thru and if it were me I would call my credit card company and file a dispute. I hope you guys can get your issues resolved and for Anna Maria I pray she gets better and rid of her cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom