2011 KCBS TOY Points Results

KimG SOW

Would like to congratulate Big Poppa Smokers on their AWESOME finish!!

Overall - 39
Chicken - 22
Ribs - 76
Pork - 28
Brisket - 130

Out of 9100+ teams!

Matt Dalton

Both of you guys have had a real good year!..here is our standings

Overall 67
Chicken 51
Ribs 97
Pork 73
Brisket 115

HoDeDo

I'm happy with it. We only cooked 15 comps this year that counted towards points... so I'm happy with that finish for the reduced # of point opportunities we had. Solid finishes for LCQ, and BPS!!! The west coast drives the comp level up every year. You guys bringing all that game , are the reason!!!

So 9 top 5 finishes for us (including 3 GCs), out of 15 comps. I'll take it!

Rip

Impressive results! Here's to an even better 2012! Andy/Kim, doing Big Blue this year?

Matt Dalton

I'm happy with it. We only cooked 15 comps this year that counted towards points... so I'm happy with that finish for the reduced # of point opportunities we had. Solid finishes for LCQ, and BPS!!! The west coast drives the comp level up every year. You guys bringing all that game , are the reason!!!

So 9 top 5 finishes for us (including 3 GCs), out of 15 comps. I'll take it!

Man what a compliment!..thank you Andy and coming from someone I respect so highly means the world to me..you know after all is said and done it's about the quality people you meet out on the trail..you two included!..I can honestly say I have friends all over the country because of bbq!..and that to me is the biggest prize of all.

KimG SOW

Matt - that is EXACTLY why we continue to bbq the way we do. We have met so many wonderful people throughout the country & Canada. My girls think it is pretty cool to have so many friends in so many different states and another country.

Rip - Yes, it is in June.

Big Poppa

Administrator
We only cooked 17 and one was the open at the royal which is over 500 teams and is weighted like a 50 team comp.....I look forward to someday cooking 20 times and seeing how we come out...

Left Coast are great guys and great cooks Ok matts a great cook! hahahahah

sparky

wow. out of 9100 teams you guys came in under 100. thats way impressive. good jobs to all 3 teams. may 2012 be even better for you guys.

Top Bottom