Another Contest! Whoop Whoop Waa Laa!

Chili Head

Every week you guys inspire me and I see something I just have to try. Well done everyone! Everything looked great this week!

We had nine players this week in no particular order.

SoupyJones - Steak and salad
Tatonka - Ribeye and Money Shrimp
Rip - Beef Filets and Ribs
FLB - Sunday School Pulled Pork
RickB - Smoked Chicken Breast on Fettuchini with Mushroom and Asparagus Cream Sauce
Jimsbarbeque - Sandwich
Scallywag - Smoked Chicken, mushroom and onion filled crepes
MossyMo - Seasame Partridge and beef kabobs
RickB - London broil , fried polenta cakes with mushroom ragu.

Here we go!
In third place - Scallywag!
Really nice cook Scallywag. Your filling did it for me and I bet it was good! Just give me a bowl of that and leave me alone! Your crepes turned out good too! I hope you had a wonderful birthday..Happy belated birthday bud!

Second Place - MossyMo!
I can taste that partidge now! It's been a few years since Ive had any but I know there tasty lil buggers! Your marinated kabobs look outstanding!

First Place - RickB
Rick your London Broil with fried polenta and wild mushroom ragu was a thing of beauty! Magazine worthy pictures and descriptions..Nice job!

Thanks for playing everyone!
Thanks BP for hosting!

Scallywag

Congrats RickB and MossyMo!! Thanks for judging Chili and thanks BP for letting us play! Tough week to judge everything looked awesome!

RickB

Congrat's MossyMo and Scallywag. Nice cooks. Kudos to Chili for judging this week, and as always thanks to BP for providing a forum that let's us show our stuff. Always a pleasure.

Top Bottom