Another PelletSmoker checking in.....

Boss429

Howdy everyone!!

I guess I am the new guy around here, I have had my pelletsmoker a little over a year now and I really like it. I have a GMG Daniel Boone and I have my eyes on a Yoder or MAK if I can ever convince the wife we "need" another one. ;)

I also have a XL BGE, WSM, 2 22.5 Kettles, Brinkman Vertical, and UDS. I am not really partial to any of them, I just use what one strikes me that day. They all have there pluses and minuses so that factors in too.

As I type this, I have had a Beef Roast going in the GMG DB since about 8am this morning. Getting ready to crank the heat on it to finish it off and also add some veggies.

Thanks

onionhead

Howdy everyone!!

I have a GMG Daniel Boone and I have my eyes on a Yoder or MAK if I can ever convince the wife we "need" another one. ;)

I also have a XL BGE, WSM, 2 22.5 Kettles, Brinkman Vertical, and UDS.
HOLY SMOKES, Boss (my wife's name, too), if I had that many grills, my wife would kill me! You are a lucky man.

Big Poppa

Administrator
I was going to get something that I had a few of and my wife said 'Do you really need another one? I said "That is the dumbest question ever..of course I dont need it....I want it" I got it. hahahahaha

Top Bottom