Appetizer

Duke

Now, I need a quick and cheep good appetizer for this weekend for my tennis club.

I think my club will get spoiled and I will be asked to do this more often.

Thanks in advanced,

Duke

MAK2 # 503

TentHunter

I love ABT's, Armadillo eggs & poppers of any kind, so they get my vote.

But too many times I've seen some people who simply won't eat them because they already have their minds made up that they don't like the heat.

The solution was simple. Now, half of my poppers are made with jalapenos and half with sections of sweet peppers or those little Mini-Sweets. They are just as tasty, always seem to disappear in equal proportions to the hot ones and everybody wins.

Patrick_CT

I also use those sweet ones (and mushroom caps too) since some people will not eat anything with "pepper" in it.

Duke

I think I will try a mixture of Armadillo eggs and Jalapeno stuffed with sausage and wrapped in bacon will work.

Can this be cooked the day before and reheated for the day of?

Big Poppa

Administrator
duke try mini versions of my Portabello Pesto Mushroom Pizzas...Instead of the big portabello get the mini portabellos and just pre smoke at 325 for about twn minutes then fill with a spoonful of costco pesto and then top with goat cheese or any cheese you like...they are a hit and the tennis club will think you are a closet gourmand!

Duke

BP will do the Portabello Pesto Mushroom Pizzas also, I do think that the club will be spoiled now.

Question do you also smoke the goat cheese after you put it on the mushroom?

Top Bottom