Art ACW3

nepas

We are heading south tomorrow. I will have internet tuesday and will forward you it.

BTW

Happy Birthday

ACW3

Thank you everyone for thinking of me.

Actually, I was taking my wife to her pre-surgery hip replacement appointment in Hendersonville, NC (outside Asheville) on Sunday. We spent Monday doing all the lab work and a class on what to expect. I will be busy as her "coach" after the surgery on the 11th, both at the hospital and back home. This has all be further complicated by me. Seems I have not one, but two kidney stones that are both trying to pass right now. My BD present to myself, I guess. My pre-surgery appointment is tomorrow with the "procedure" sometime on Wednesday. Needless to say, not much time to cook anything right now. Actually, I am planning on a nice rib roast after the dust settles around the Wiesemann household. I will make up for the missed BD dinner.

Art

ACW3

Well, they have me scheduled for 6:30 tomorrow morning. First one in, first one out. Hopefully home by 10:00 to recuperate the rest of the day.

Art

ACW3

Everyone,
I am planning on having a nice big birthday feast when everything gets back to a dull roar around here. Thank you all for your support.

Art

Top Bottom