BBQ Pitmaster marathon was on last night. Got me thinking of one thing.......

TTNuge

Less than THREE WEEKS till I meet the Godfather of BBQ and Big Poppa! I can't wait, getting very excited about the whole trip and the experience. Was neat watching Johnny on TV and telling my kids that I'm going to meeting him in just over two weeks time and learning to do exactly what he does! One of the episodes was of the Rib Cook Off at Johnny's place so that was very interesting to watch. Fortunately all the episodes that I saw were of the old format where they were at actual competitions as those were my favorite. (No offense to anyone who may have taken part in the new format ;) )

I'm getting PUMPED UP!!!! Who's with me.... or at least is going to be there with me in just over TWO WEEKS time?????

Trent

KimG SOW

LOL!! You will have a GREAT time!! The guys are all awesome and Johnny is a HOOT!! He has lots of stories.

Chili Head

Wish I could go too! I know you're going to have a great time! Take lots of notes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rip

Have fun Trent! I met Johnny at the Royal, can't imagine nicer folk than him and Trish.

KristenBPS

Me toooooooo!

I am really excited for the class, I have learned so much in the last few weeks here at BPS it will be nice to see a bit up close & personal. And, of course, meeting our wonderful customers:D.

Chris231

Have a great time with the Godfather! I hear a lot of good stories about Johnny from my brother, Red. Speaking of Red and BBQ Pitmasters, don't forget to give him a hard time about the alligator for me!

Top Bottom