Big Poppa Rocks!

Stone

View attachment 1608

I know y'all know this, but I wanted to get it out there anyway.

Thanks Big Poppa, you rock! I can't stop smokin' and my family and friends love it. I am the proud new owner of a MAK 2-Star General and HB Gourmet. Sterling took the time and interest to get me going with this. His knowledge of BBQ and willingness to share is second to none. Customer service: top in class. I had some questions during assembly of my MAK, and on a Friday night received a call back from both Big Poppa and Bob Tucker of MAK. All was good, and they both spent time talking smoking and how to get started. The next week Sterling followed up as well as Bruce from MAK. Again, with tips and recipes to try out. Simply awesome. Kristen and Jessie at BPS were knowledgeable and kept me updated on the status of my orders until my grills were on my doorstep! That's best in class customer service across the board. THANK YOU!!!

Rock On!
Glen

muebe

Very cool you got a new MAK and a Hasty Bake! That is known as the Sparky special ;)

Welcome to the forum from Southern California.

Stone

Thanks muebe, I appreciate it. It has been nothing but fun so far. Probably a sickness as I even enjoy cleaning the grills. My wife loves the new hobby as I have completely taken over the cooking. Only problem is the kids are starting to get smoke rings around their eyes...too much smoked food?

sparky

thats a great picture. BP, that pic should be you your corp walls. congrats stone. a mak and a HB gourmet sparky style. very cool. you know you have to cook some pig candy buddy. don't want no bad juju. thats so great. lets see some pics of your new ladies? come on now. don't hold out. whats going to be your 1st cook w/ both units (names?). lets see some pics.

Last edited:

SmokinSteiny

Congrat on the grills they are lovely, good looking family too! Also, welcome to the forum! Hope to drool over your cooks in the near future.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Hey the funny part is that I was talking with glen on the phone on a weekend and he told me that he used to work in my guitar factory when he was going to cal Poly....I pretended to remember him! hahahahahaha just kidding
He also has a drum kit1

Seriously I am so glad that you like the choices that you made....pretty fine cookers that cover all bases!

Top Bottom