BIg Poppa's Obvious Keys to Smoking Happiness

robnatshawn

hi,does anyone know if their is anyone thats sells smoker heater auger hopper that i could install on my current smoker that operates on either charcoal/wood or gas.

Jrobulldog

Convert or buy new

hi,does anyone know if their is anyone thats sells smoker heater auger hopper that i could install on my current smoker that operates on either charcoal/wood or gas.

Component parts are out there to purchase but savings over buying a new or used pellet burning grill would not be that much! Also consider the installation labor difficulty you would facing. Design on pellet grills is fairly sophisticated, go look at some and check the electronic guts. You will probably have second thoughts on converting charcoal or gas grill!

dnew

Great thread, thanks BP for starting it and everyone else for their contributions. We have all levels of experience here and all have knowledge to share. I appreciate your tips, some of which I know and others that are new to me. This type of sharing is a true help to all. I cannot stress enough on how important it is to me to journal my cooks and record the many resources available to all. I am a bit hesitant to share my cooks but hopefully one day I can get passed that fear and share more than just a narrative of my pellet cooks. I sincerely appreciate everyone's contributions. We all can learn from others provided we open our minds and let it happen. Enjoy!

Top Bottom