Birthday Q

tfries

We have had our new smoker for two weeks now. Been cooking up lots of stuff. No Ribs, Butts, or Briskets yet, but lots of other things. Lots more pictures of cooks than I think you want to see. This last weekend was my lovely wife's birthday, so I cooked her breakfast on the MAK every morning. We did pancakes and bacon, buttermilk biscuits and bacon, and sausage and eggs.

Pancakes and bacon. Need to keep the grill hot. First batch was good, second one stalled/
IMG_1929%20copy.JPG

Buttermilk Biscuits
IMG_1933%20copy.JPG

Mmmmm
IMG_1935%20copy.JPG

Jimmy Dean's Sausage
IMG_1951%20copy.JPG

Eggs on the grill
IMG_1954%20copy.JPG

For the rest of the weekend I make cross rib roast, chicken, pizza, and focaccia. Let me know if you are interested in seeing pictures of those.

Cheers,
Tom

scooter

Looks fantastic! Nice touch cooking for her birthday!

Interesting thing I noticed, I always recommend new MAK owners to buy two half upper grates but I can see from your new model that new owners will not have the option of buying two half upper grates any more. From the looks of the brackets on your 2 Star you'll either have to buy a half upper or whole upper grate.

tfries

scooter, that is correct, you can get either a full or a half. I wonder if it is possible to get 1 new style half and 1 old style half.

Top Bottom