BPS is putting Frogmats on sale!

Casey

Attention all Smokers,

Big Poppa Smokers are liquidating their entire stock of Frogmats, and they will be on sale for as long as we still have them in stock!

To check prices and order, you must call the BPS Hotline. Please make sure to only call to place orders during our regular office hours of Monday-Friday 7:30AM-5:00PM Pacific Standard Time.

We are only promoting this sale to our forum communities, so take advantage of these useful and versatile products while we still carry them!

Go ahead and check out our selection of what will fit for you!

https://www.bigpoppasmokers.com/store/bbq-accessories?manufacturer=172

and feel free to contact the BPS Hotline during our regular business hours at:

1-877-828-0727

Kite

Okay, I am more than a little shocked at this one. I couldn't live without my frogmats so I am surprised that BPS is going to stop selling them. Why are you discontinuing the product? I am not looking for details if you don't want to give them in a public forum.. but is it just a business decision, problems with the product, etc...?

And if I am just being nosey, just say so because I know I am :) But I am curious..

jimsbarbecue

I will guess supply and demand. Once you buy some they last a long time. Where rub and sauce or pellets you need more always. I like my frog mats and now have a two or three year supply.

Pappymn

I will guess supply and demand. Once you buy some they last a long time. Where rub and sauce or pellets you need more always. I like my frog mats and now have a two or three year supply.

They last a long time until you put them directly over a nice bed of hot charcoal. Don't ask me how I know that ;(

Top Bottom