BPS Rub Pack Questions

SeenRed

Hey Guys...

I'm a backyard smoker whose been mixing my own rubs for years. I've settled in to using a couple of rub recipes that are very good...but not really great. So I'm wanting to try some commercial rubs and see if I can't find some that I like better than what I'm making.

I'm thinking I'd like to give some of Big Poppa's rubs a try. To get the chance to sample a variety of the BP rubs, I'm thinking about ordering the BPS Rub Pack. 2 questions for Big Poppa (or anyone else who knows the answers):

Do the rubs in the BPS Rub Pack come in shaker containers, or are they just shipped in bags?

Do I have it correct that orders of $40 or more are free shipping to the continental U.S.?

Thanks in Advance...

Red

MattBPS

Red,

All of our BPS rubs are sold in shakers, with the exception of our 5lb/2lb bags of rub.

Yes, shipping is free on orders $40 or more.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

jimsbarbecue

I have tried a lot of rubs and throw or given away ones that just didn't thrill me. Over 80% of the BBQ Rubs we now have are BPS or Simply Marvelous. Don't judge rubs just how they taste on your finger. Some need to be cooked and then the profile comes out and you get the whole picture.

SeenRed

I have tried a lot of rubs and throw or given away ones that just didn't thrill me. Over 80% of the BBQ Rubs we now have are BPS or Simply Marvelous. Don't judge rubs just how they taste on your finger. Some need to be cooked and then the profile comes out and you get the whole picture.

Sounds good! I'm looking forward to test driving some of these rubs this weekend. UPS tracking says they should arrive tomorrow. I've got some spares in the freezer that will probably be the first victims.

Red

Top Bottom