Carter's Crab Stuffed Salmon

cowgirl

I loved this... Thank you so much for your recipe Carter!
Here is Carter's post. http://www.pelletsmoking.com/pelletsmoking-com-gallery-10/crab-stuffed-salmon-3569/

I didn't have parsley so I used minced scallions, garlic, crab, lemon pepper and salt..

4f30f481-1.jpg

I also stuffed some with shimp in place of the crab..and dusted with dizzy pig cowlick..

91f9c2e5-1.jpg

Into the Memphis Pro at 275F..

b92d2196-1.jpg

the shrimp...

cd6a7443-2.jpg

crab...

5fb32300-1.jpg

shrimp...

dd8b7e2d-1.jpg

05b8b7f2-1.jpg

and crab...

01f775cb-1.jpg

910cb3a2-1.jpg

I loved it!! I had to try a bite of each. lol Thanks again Carter, I am definately making this again. :)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

sparky

that looks first class all the way. now i have to go eat something because i'm hungry now. wish i had a plate of that food. w/ a egg plz. :)

ACW3

Jeanie,
That looks fabulous! I like the addition of the shrimp, too. I'm with Sparky on this one. I wish I had a plate, only I don't need the egg.

Art

cowgirl

Thank you Sparky! I loved this.

Carter thanks so much.. I am looking forward to more of your fish dishes. :)

Art, thanks!! I a going to have some for lunch today, if you hurry, I'll save ya some. lol

Thanks again friends!

cowgirl

Maybe you can get your backhoe friend that digs your roasting pit to pull out a few scoops.:D

I like the way you think Salmonsmoker! :)

carter Im sory but Jeanies looks........you know.....better....hahahahah
hahaa.. Thanks Pal!

No argument there! Hell, my wife said the same thing!

I think yours looks delicious Carter, all of your dishes do! Thank your Mrs. for me too!

Amazing cook Jeanie!! I am getting so many seafood ideas off this site it is crazy!!

Thanks Tanya! I love the ideas here...so many talented people. Really glad you and Marty joined in the fun. :)

Top Bottom