Contest back this week Lets see whwat we get!

Ozric

I have been DQ'd. :( My bad. After the augur motor on my Traeger failed, I spaced out the pellet requirement for the contest. Getting older has its drawbacks. Anybody know where I left my keys? :confused: lol

Anyway, now that I've seen this weekend's entries, I don't feel too bad. Not a lot of difference between being DQ'd and finishing last. :p

I am going to have a LOT of work to do to catch up to the peloton of smokers, much less the group of pitmasters in the breakaway group I'm facing here.

So, if you could, please help me here. To the tune of: I Want My MTV

"I want my 640. I want my 640." Ships Wednesday. Woot!

Tatonka3A2

Great bunch of cooks this weekend!!! I remember now why I don't like judging, LOL!!! So many great looking meals.

Here goes the winner list.

3rd place - rangda with the first time ribs - by the looks of those ribs you look like you had been cooking on that MAK for years, excellent job!!

2nd place - fishingbouchman with the fresh fish - it doesn't get any fresher than that and the plate looks amazing, just wish I could have tasted it all.

1st place - Scott6049 with the smoked meatloaf - that bacon weave was perfect and everything on the plate was top notch!!

Congrats to everyone on a great week.

TentHunter

This is one of the best we've seen in quite a while. Lots of new entrants with new ideas!

Ozric said:
I have been DQ'd. My bad. After the augur motor on my Traeger failed, I spaced out the pellet requirement for the contest. Getting older has its drawbacks.

No harm, no foul, no biggie! Be sure to come back for the next one and just use your AMNTS or a foil pouch of pellets if your YS640 hasn't arrived. The more entrants the better the contest is!

Patrick_CT

Congrats to the winners and it is nice to see new people!

Thanks for Judging and BP thanks for hosting this. I am happy that I have time to cook some more.. just need more time to actually take pics :)

RickB

Congrats to all the winners and to all who entered. Some great looking cooks. Nice to see a contest again. cudos to the judge and BP. Let's do it again soon!

dnew

I sure would have had a difficult time judging which was the best. I was hoping to participate but I was off at the Siskiyou Beef Country Cook-off judging so I was unable to do so. Perhaps when judging season is over after Sep I can jump in and learn.

Top Bottom