Contest contest contest 2-24

Chili Head

WOW are you kidding me!?
Thanks NorCal! Lots of fabulous entries this week!
Congrats to Deb and Dan!
Thanks for judging NorCal and thanks for making it happen BP!

bflodan

Wow, Congrats Deb and Chili... This has got to be one of the biggest weeks.... Cant be easy to judge!!! Thanks for making it happen BP!!

Susan

This has to be one of the best weekends of cooks that I've seen since I started here. Congrats to the winners and kudos to everyone who participated. And thank you BP.

Rip

Congrats to the winners! What a great bunch of entrys this week. Fabulous job by all.
Thanks BP!

RickB

Congrat's to. All the winners. What a great bunch of cooks. As always thanks BP for letting it all happen.

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK this week was so good Im giving everybody who entered that didnt place a $10 credit to Big Poppa SMokers...There were no bad or weak cooks...showstoppers. Thanks for being so creative and hanging in there!

Tatonka3A2

OK this week was so good Im giving everybody who entered that didnt place a $10 credit to Big Poppa SMokers...There were no bad or weak cooks...showstoppers. Thanks for being so creative and hanging in there!

Thank you Big Poppa!! Your generosity is amazing!! What a great group of people!!

Deb

Congrats Chili & Dan! All the cooks were incredible this week. Thanks Norcal - your job wasn't easy. Thanks BP

Top Bottom