Costco Pizza Pellet Grill Grill Grates equals fabulous!

Big Poppa

Administrator
OK I know that take and bake pizzas are not new here. Between Pappa Murphys and Costco I think we have all done it.

Last night my son called from costco and asked if I needed anything......PIZZA

Put three sections of grill grates on and heated to 400

First off I know that homemade is better but not much....

Slapped that bad boy directly on the grill grates.
10 minutes later..Perfect pizza. I like my pizza crust to not flop all around when you pick up the slice. I think that the grill grates are better than my stones. My wife didnt know what or where the pizza came from. She said "This is my new favorite in town...where did you get it" hahahaha

There is no quicker dinner.
P1000942.jpg

P1000943.jpg

P1000945.jpg

Next time instead of a stone try a grill grate instead!

TentHunter

That Wood fired oven taste makes any pizza taste so much better. Subs are great toasted on a grill too! I can't wait to get a pellet grill to make it easier to fire off pizzas, subs, burgers, steaks... (I better stop or I'll wear out the keyboard).

DolphinLvr

I know what I will be doing when I get my MAK! how do they turn out if you put them directly on the Grate? Should it be upper or lower?

Bear

I wonder what would happen if you turned the Grill grate over and cooked on the flat instead of the grates? More surface area like a stone. Just thinking out loud.....

Rip

Looks great! I already had planned to pellet smoke homemade pizza later this week, nice to see such a great looking result. I'll have to use a stone, don't have grill grates yet...(waiting to figure out what grates will work best with a LilTex).
Rip

Top Bottom