Don't mean to sound or be redundant but I will BPS is the best!

HogSmoker

You know we hear all the time about BPS what great service they give. And I'm sure some read it and think yea whatever. But really anyone who hasn't dealt with the BPS team can't know how good / great service they really give.
I have a friend who wanted a pellet grill I thought I had him sold on a MAK , instead he buys another brand and unlucky him he has had nothing but trouble. Not going to name the brand because its not important. The important thing is the BPS team would have solved the problem the first couple days because that's the way they are.
I tell people all the time about my MAK grill and that it is a pellet grill which 99% of the time gets their attention. Most have never heard of pellet grilling / smoking grills. And to be honest most think that pellet grills are too pricey. I always say look come to my house we will cook you will see why these are worth the money. AND I always throw in that you get GREAT customer service from Big Poppa Smokers AND IT's FREE!
Again not meaning to repeat what others have already stated in here but, BPS really knocks it out of the park when it comes to taking care of his customers.
I salute BPS and his team thank you and keep up the good work !

Top Bottom