Eve of Thanksgiving

jafrey711

I always enjoy the cook the night before Thanksgiving. My family will be serving lasagna for dinner. Curious to see what everyone else makes for dinner on the eve of Turkey Day. Pics would be nice to .

TentHunter

No special plans here... I may get a take & Bake pizza from our local pizza shop and throw it on one of the pellet grills.

Deb

Nothing special here and I didn't take any pics...... Kevin got home a couple hours ago (I'm a happy mom)..... I had posted a picture of a chili dog a few months ago and he requested those when he was home next. That's what we had....... normally it's something like lasagna

CarterQ

Mexican takeout, gotta rest up for the smoked vs. oven baked Turkey comp tomorrow :)

Can't wait to see the results of that Rip!

Will be doing a tri tip tonight, gotta get a beef fix in before I OD on turkey for the next few days!

Last edited:

sparky

top ramen w/ onions and salami. wife and daughter in school and it's to cold to go outside. plus my wife told me not to touch anything in the house. everyone have a good day tomorrow. i have to work tomorrow for a few hours. got to be there at 4 am. its going to be a cold ride to work on that motorcycle (not to self: get truck back from son). hate working on holidays but have to love double time. :cool:

FLBentRider

Lighter fare here as well. Buffalo chicken dip and some smoked Swiss, then off to our church to put up Christmas decorations.

Top Bottom