Favorite smoking beverage

CarterQ

Enjoying a beautiful Memorial day here in Cali and getting ready to fire up the grill for some nice filets tonight. These are really tasty right now-

d4ee5e06.jpg

How about you? Whats your perfect beverage to relax with next to the smoker?

Last edited:

Starship

A nice shot or two of Speyburn (10 yr old, single malt scotch) while I'm waiting for the grill to do it's thing.

Always drink milk with my meals. At company dinners or meetings I still drink it and claim it's white wine.... Geez, I don't think anyone believes me.

TentHunter

As hot & humid as it's been the last two days cooking back to back parties...

My two favorites were the ice-cold can of orange soda pulled straight from the cooler full of ice... and then there was that Sam Adams Summer Ale... again, buried in ice. Ahhhhhhh!

Buffalotom

If it is real early in the morning then expresso roast strong ran through my drip maker. Afternoon it is a margarita, all natural, one part fresh squeezed key lime juice, one part tequila, preferrably reposado, and one part Cointreau. It is like smoking meat. It seems so complex yet basic, and oh so good.

CarterQ

Dogfish makes good beer.

Beer is kind of like pellets, it's always a good idea to have a nice selection to ensure the perfect pairing with whatever your smoking.........

a643c4e2.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom