Fridays Contest..lets get some of the vets back

dconder1

Congrats to the winners. Chili had a tough job this week. Thanks to BP. Double prizes this week. Dang I need to get my act together.

muebe

Congrats to everyone. All were class act cooks. I am glad I was not judging cause it would be a tough decision. Some very talented people on this forum!

And Rick man you killed it this week! I was actually brainstorming some stuffed pork chop ideas for my next cook and then you posted what you made.

Wow!

RickB

Thanks Chili and congrats to Muebe and Tatonka, great cooks. Lotta great meals this week and Im loveing the participation. Thanks again to BP for his support of our addictions. Double pot next week? Gotta get to 25!

TentHunter

Congrats to the winners! I'm glad I didn't have to judge this one.

I haven't gotten to cook in almost a week and it's killing me seeing all this great food!

OLE

Congrats to the winners! As always, everyone's food looked really awesome! Thanks Chili for judging and BP for having the contest.

RickB

Congrats to everyone. All were class act cooks. I am glad I was not judging cause it would be a tough decision. Some very talented people on this forum!

And Rick man you killed it this week! I was actually brainstorming some stuffed pork chop ideas for my next cook and then you posted what you made
Wow!

You beat me in the me in the meatloaf war a few weeks ago.... Go for it! I would love to see your dish.

ACW3

Now this is more like it for the number of entries!!! A lot of great looking cooks this week. Glad I wasn't having to judge!! Congrats to the winners, and to everyone who entered. Thanks again BP for the playground.

Art

Top Bottom