got it #573

killerq

I am a proud owner of a Mak One Star #573....Its everything I thought it would be and more. Taking a vacation day from my job to cook all day....Yeah, i got it bad!

So Cal Smoker

Congrats and welcome to the MAK family. I have a feeling you may be taking a few more vacation days in the coming months (LOL). Good luck and good smoking.

killerq

Got my Mak 1 star # 573 and it is everything i hoped. Taking a vacation day tmrw and gonna be smokin all wknd....ribs, brisket, chicken and pork loin...CANT WAIT!

TentHunter

Congrats on your new grill. I can tell you from experience that you are in for a great weekend!

Be sure to get some pics!

Rubbin-N-Grubbin

I have 1 star #577 and couldn't be happier with how well it performs and the quality of the cooker. I cooked kc strips on it the other night and they were so delicious. It really made me smile when my wife cut into it and took the first bite and said it was honestly the best tasting steak she has ever had and that she was really glad I got the MAK...it was sweet music to my ears :)

killerq

thanks all..it was a great weekend. Brisket, ribs, tenderloin, chicken thighs and wings...ill get pics up soon!

MAK DADDY

I have 1 star #577 and couldn't be happier with how well it performs and the quality of the cooker. I cooked kc strips on it the other night and they were so delicious. It really made me smile when my wife cut into it and took the first bite and said it was honestly the best tasting steak she has ever had and that she was really glad I got the MAK...it was sweet music to my ears :)

That's what its all about right there!

Top Bottom