Happy New Year

CDN Smoker

I just want to wish everyone Happy New Year in 2013

It might seem I am a little early but it's only 5 hrs away and I won't be awake to see it.

Take care and be safe.

CDN Smoker

Big Poppa

Administrator
Be safe is the first thing. Lets have a great new year creating food and memories with family and friends.

tbone

I can't express enough how much I've learned from this site over the past year. The recipes are incredible and the knowledge base is second to none. All you have to do is ask and you'll get responses from the best of the best. Grand Champions even. All this does is make me want to smoke more and become a better cook. There's no better way to express your love than by cooking for friends and family.

Happy New Year everyone.

tbone

fishingbouchman

I can't express enough how much I've learned from this site over the past year. The recipes are incredible and the knowledge base is second to none. All you have to do is ask and you'll get responses from the best of the best. Grand Champions even. All this does is make me want to smoke more and become a better cook. There's no better way to express your love than by cooking for friends and family.

Happy New Year everyone.

tbone

Gone from zero to hero at the house. Thanks everyone for help and inspiration. Some amazing cooks.
Happy new year

Top Bottom