Happy Valentine's Day

tbone

Back atcha cowgirl. Whatcha cooking today?

So, I just clicked on your website. Great recipes, pics, ideas, until.........I scrolled down to see your oysters. Now, as a Northwest boy who grew up on Puget Sound, I know and love oysters. Raw, cooked in their shells in a beach fire, pan fried, pretty much any way you serve them I'll eat em.

Your's, however, kind of scared me. Those didn't look like anything I've ever seen before. Please tell me they're not what I think they are. You didn't actually eat them did you? :eek:

tbone

cowgirl

So, I just clicked on your website. Great recipes, pics, ideas, until.........I scrolled down to see your oysters. Now, as a Northwest boy who grew up on Puget Sound, I know and love oysters. Raw, cooked in their shells in a beach fire, pan fried, pretty much any way you serve them I'll eat em.

Your's, however, kind of scared me. Those didn't look like anything I've ever seen before. Please tell me they're not what I think they are. You didn't actually eat them did you? :eek:

tbone

Hahahaaaa.... I'm afraid those were not from the ocean...and I did eat them. Thanks for the laugh Tbone!! Hope you have a great day! :)

You to jeanie. Today is mrs sparky's birthday.
Happy Birthday to Mrs Sparky! That's great... hope you have a wonderful day!

cowgirl

tbone

Ooops didn't see this before. No plans here. Can't wait to see what all of you cook up!!

FLBentRider

Happy Valentines day!

I spent the day traveling around the county delivering Singing Valentines in a Barbershop quartet, and finished up the evening doing the same at a dinner party for 70 guests.

HogSmoker

LAst Valentine I ordered flowers from a well known nationally flower co for my wife and got NO Flowers. Delivery was supposed to be by noon no later than 5pm on Valentine..... long story short thank God I had ordered on line. Showed my wife that I hadn't forgot her. NO flowers did refund my money and my order showed up 3 days later :) this year I went local.

Top Bottom