• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Hatfield and McCoy Comp Pics

BBQDad

On the way….

2nd place overall and Peoples Choice Award for best Pulled Pork. Public sampling from 11 to 3 and each person voted for their favorite. Talked to the one judge ( local guy who was on Master Chef ) and said our best category was ribs (I thought they were a little dry). Also said our pulled pork was a little dry which we couldn't believe. We used Happy Ending with pulled pork juices all day, but i forgot to add it when i was organizing our box. My first box build ever so be gentle =)

Thanks for looking

---The Mak performed flawlessly and i truly believe it is one helluva cooker. Just not quite big enough for high volume cooks. I may be calling you soon Big Poppa =)

Last edited:

BBQDad

=) Already had a couple of people ask if i would cook BBQ for them. Crazy. Something i did not anticipate. One person wants me to cook a whole hog for a charity event. Now i have to figure out how i can get it all on the 1 star hehe or perhaps a MC PR? Hmmm

Last edited:
Top Bottom