Hello everyone

Goatboy25

My name is Ryan. I bought my first Traeger in 2010 and have been watching my cholesterol rise ever since. Now own a Traeger XL as well. Oh, and a Traeger PTG that I received as a gift. Although I have been doing it a for a few years now this is my first time posting on a forum.

I'm not sure how to post photos on here but I will be glad to do so when I learn.

Goatboy25

Homemade Bacon (cured about 10 days)
IMG_5313_zpsbeffa739.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum Ryan. I can tell already you're going to fit in just fine. There are many great cooks on this forum to learn from and all of them are more than willing to help with any questions you may have. Good luck and good smoking.

Goatboy25

Thanks. It took me a few tries to get the salt level right in the final product. I'm finally pulling enough salt back out of the bacon after the dry cure. Funny, none of my neighbors complain when I give them free bacon to be my Guinea pigs.

TentHunter

Welcome to the forum. Glad you figured out how to post photos, 'cause that's some tasty looking food.

We have a gallery section dedicated for posting food pictures, and it's waitin' for ya with with lots and lots of room, so please...

Keep posting your pics! :D

Top Bottom