• If you are a registered member of the PelletSmoking.com Forums and you are having trouble logging in, first try asking for a password reset on the login form. That should send a verification email to your registered email account. If you don't see it within 5-15 minutes, check your spam/junk folder. If you still can't log in, please use our Contact Form to send details and obtain assistance from staff. Once you are logged in, make sure that the "Stay logged in" box is checked so your session doesn't time out until you manually log out.

Shop Big Poppa Smokers

Hello from a new MAK owner

Sanjosedaale

Received my 2 Star grill yesterday, did my first cook, love it. This forum doesn’t seem to be very active, bummer. I did find the Facebook MAK page, but I’m an old guy, not big on social media. I really prefer a forum format like this.

Cheers,
Dale

sschorr

Hello from SoCal! You are right - this forum is very lightly attended. However, there are still some active MAK owners here, so if you have any questions, please do ask. I know MAK Daddy (the founder of MAK grills) does follow this forum. Welcome again!

Congrats on the grill! I love mine. I look at this forum daily thru the week. Not very many people post at all. If you have any questions, just post it up & some of the regulars will help you out. Keep cooking & let us know how you’re getting along!

Top Bottom