Hello from MAK-ville!

SmokinKat

Hey everyone! My name's Kat, and I'm a new pellet smoking addict. I moved out of Portland a couple years ago to Dallas, OR to a little 3 acre farm, and by a happy twist of fate, found a lovely company called MAK Grills practically in my back yard. I started working here in September of last year, and have fallen rapidly into the dark, delicious obsession of pellet smoking.

On the farm we raise chickens, ducks, rabbits and goats, so we've got a steady supply of bbq meats and veggies to choose from on any given weekend. :)

Looking forward to learning more through you all, and would love to be of assistance if anyone has MAK questions! :)

SmokinKat

Welcome to PS.com Kat! What's your job at the MAK factory?

Hey Scooter! I work in the office processing orders, arranging shipping, and trying my best to keep Matt and Bruce in line. :)

Glad to be here, and I'll be sure to post up some pictures of my next cooks before too long!

scooter

I would love to see some candid pics around the factory if Bob would allow it. Pics of the people doing their jobs. Even a pic of Bob at his desk. Stuff like that.

Top Bottom