Hello my name is Allen and I am new to pellet smoking.

GM Parts Man

So I have wanted a pellet smoker for a while now and have finely decided to save some $ towards one. I thought I would join this forum to educate myself on the available smokers out there and later some cooking techniques. :)

I had been thinking about getting a Traeger Smoker, but I am now leaning towards the Mak 1 or Mak 2.

Allen "GM Parts Man"

CarterQ

Welcome aboard Allen, glad to have you here. Don't be shy and ask lots of questions, great knowledgeable group here who loves to help.

Last edited:

MossyMO

Glad you joined us Allen, your leaning in a better direction... :) Everything I hear and read tells me Mak is a great product with top-notch after the sale service and a solid group of happy owners.

Big Poppa

Administrator
Alan. I'll make u a deal. I'll give you smoking advice and u help me with gm parts. I'm a car guy. Currently putting a zz4 into a 55 Chevy pick up

Scallywag

Alan. I'll make u a deal. I'll give you smoking advice and u help me with gm parts. I'm a car guy. Currently putting a zz4 into a 55 Chevy pick up
If you need help with parts BP.. msg me. I am a manager of an automotive recycling facility.. we are Corporate owned and I have locations in California.

GM Parts Man

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome :cool:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Big Poppa

Big Poppa - I am the parts manager at Ron Tonkin Chevrolet http://www.TonkinChevrolet.com and I'm sure I can work out a Smoking good deal on GM parts for you. Pun intended :D

I am a car nut also, I currently am working on a new Camaro...

Top Bottom