hello, my name is harvey and i am (almost) a pellet smoker

harvey

i don't have one yet but will get one friday or saturday from a local dealer.
already ordered accessories from bps so now i have to get a mak grill to go with em :)
i believe i will get the mak 2 star .. but may change my mind and get 1 star

Salmonsmoker

Welcome Harvey, I too dream of a Mak 2 star. Perhaps by May. I'll be ordering from BPS. If you smoke cheese you'll want to take a second look at the 2 star.

RickB

i don't have one yet but will get one friday or saturday from a local dealer.
already ordered accessories from bps so now i have to get a mak grill to go with em :)
i believe i will get the mak 2 star .. but may change my mind and get 1 star

Dont change your mind. If its in the budget get the 2 star. You will not regret it!

ACW3

Welcome from a North Carolina MAK 2 Star owner. After getting the MAK from BP's, I have never looked back. It is great.

Art

scooter

Welcome to PelletSmoking! The 2 Star has the best platter warmer in the industry!!!! I cold smoke cheese often but even more often in the winter months I bring my platters out and place them in or on the warming tray and it keeps them warm so you're not putting hot food on a cold platter! :)

Chili Head

Welcome Harvey!!
No matter which MAK you choose you will love it!
Be sure to ask any questions before and after the buy if you need help.

harvey

big poppa yes i know you sell them but there is a local dealer here in eugene oregon so i can try it sooner.
they have few accessories tho, i ordered some from you already

Big Poppa

Administrator
thaniks harvey If I dont ask for the order.....are you getting the newest model with the stainless body? we are shipping those nexst week...also all of our grills come stright from the factory...in the box.

So Cal Smoker

Welcome to the forum Harvey. Please do your homework before you chose where to buy that MAK. All dealers are not created equal. BP not only has the newest and latest but also the best and fast customer service any were. Good luck and good smoking.

Top Bottom