Help fire pot keeps going out (repost)

SoDakSmokerGolfer

Sorry I couldn't find my original post on this from last Sunday?

I wanted to say thanks for all of the helpful tips from everyone including MAK Daddy... Which turns out he was right. I finally got some time last night and I took the PB out of my grill and the thermocouple had indeed become disconnected. Reconnected the wire from the thermocouple we are back in business. The downside is it looks like the wire for the thermocouple is a bit short and the pins on the PB controller are bent and I think this combined with wire tension plus rolling the grill around on my Oh so smooth deck might be the root cause of it popping off... I will give them a call today and see what ideas they have for that...

PS I also called MAK in the middle of making the original post and MAK Daddy making his suggestion... I talked to the "M in MAK" and he told me the same thing. Wanted to be sure he got some props too... All top notch people with a top notch product.

Thanks again

MAK DADDY

Thanks for the great comments and you are very welcome, thats what we are here for :)
The wire can be pulled out of the fan panel slightly to gain you some slack, there isn't a lot of it but enough to keep it straight and connected. Glad you are up and running, & good job Matt!

I clean up some of the service posts from time to time to cut down on any potential customer confusion, the goal here is to keep it about BBQ :)

Top Bottom